Operations Executive - Luxury Travel
Operations Executive – Luxury Travel - central London – Up to £25k
An Operations Executive is required for a leading tour operator who have a fantastic reputation for travel excellence, and offer genuine career progression, to help with the successful travel operations of large groups travelling around the UK. As an Operations Executive you will be working closely with the travel groups and UK based suppliers to create a unique experience and ensure that all their needs are catered for.
The Operations Executive will:
- Review and acknowledge receipt of all client quotation requests
- Provide suggestions for itinerary improvements if original request is not operationally feasible
- Assist clients who need guidance and suggestions on building new itineraries with suggestions on which service providers can best meet their needs
- Provide quotations for all requests within the agreed timeframe
- Ensure space is secured prior to quoting for any critical services and liaise with reservations team to ensure appropriate space is booked for all other hotel requirements
- Liaise closely with the sales team to develop new clients, while maintaining close relationship with the existing client portfolio
- Deliver a high standard of customer service at all times
- Communicate effectively with all key stakeholders in sales, contracting, operations and reservations
- Once quotation has been accepted, handover file to the operations team
The successful Operations Executive will be someone who is highly organised and self-motivated who is well organised and is able to work independently and as part of a team under pressure. The Operations Executive will be able to build and maintain internal and external relationships, with excellent communication and people skills.
Apply for Operations Executive - Luxury Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly