Business & First Class Travel Consultant
Business & First Class Travel Consultant. This Round The World, First & Business Specialist - Travel Company provides seamless, cost-effective travel programs to private travellers and professional organizations, including VIP’s and A-List celebrities in such industries as entertainment, fashion, media and finance to name a few.
This company understand the challenges facing discerning travellers in this competitive marketplace and cater to their special demands with exceptional service and huge savings on First & Business Class and Round the World Flights, including Private Jets, Luxury Hotels, Premium Executive Chauffeur Service and other Travel related Luxury Products and Services.
The role is fast paced and will be suited for travel consultants with experience of selling Nett/CAT35 fares.
- Working the globe to destinations such as USA, Canada, Central America, South America, the Caribbean, Africa, Middle East, Indian Sub-Continent, Far East, Australia and New Zealand
- Being the one point of contact for your clients, you will create travel itineraries, from multi-stops & around the world flights, booking Private Jets, including around the world once in a lifetime holidays
- The First & Business Class Travel Experts role is for ambitious travel consultants, people who are motivated by achieving targets and enjoy the rewards that come with this job
- Effective and balanced approach to client management and client satisfaction
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- A minimum of 2 years’ travel experience with proven ability to build and sell worldwide travel itineraries using Nett/CAT35 fares
- Possess a major CRS and a flexible approach with the ability to adapt to last minute travel changes and demands from clients with accuracy and attention to detail being a must
- Strong time management and delivery focus
- Track record of devising and implementing common sense, pragmatic solutions and achieved outstanding results
- Passion for delivering customer service excellence, outstanding people and communication skills
- Must have worked in a target lead environment
A generous package is on offer to the right candidates. The basic salary is REAL and is a very lucrative one, paying up to £40,000 per annum + Fam trips!
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.