Accounts Assistant - Travel
Accounts Assistant - £20k to 25k. The UK's largest consortia for independent travel businesses is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on an initial 1 year maternity cover contract.
Accounts Assistant - Role & Responsibilities:
- Raising sales invoices accurately and in a timely manner using Sage 50.
- Request statistical information form travel partners.
- Assist in the credit control process.
- Liaise with the Commercial & Membership teams to resolve any invoice queries.
- Provide support to the Finance management team, including helping with reconciliation and reporting processes.
Accounts Assistant - Skills & Experience Required:
- Sage 50
- Strong Excel skills, knowledge of pivot tables & v-lookups.
- Bookkeeping understanding.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Accounts Assistant - Additional Information:
- Salary £20k to £25k dependent on experience
- Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30 role.
- Strong company values, social environment.
- 1 year contract initially.
Please apply for the position of Accounts Assistant online or email your cv to Lisa@candm.co.uk.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Accounts Assistant - Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly