German Speaking Sales Manager (b2b)
Our client is a successful and award winning travel company that offer various travel services across the globe. Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking an experienced German Speaking Sales Manager (b2b) to join their busy and friendly team either in London, Germany or Switzerland. If based in Germany or Switzerland the role offers homeworking – for London, this opportunity will be office based.
This role is ideal for a Sales Manager and/or Business Development Manager from a travel background seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
· Responsible for the retention and development of existing clients.
· Quantify, qualify and gain an in-depth understanding of all clients.
· Build strong relationships with clients.
· Initiate commercial negotiations with clients to finalise agreements and incentives.
· Communicate with Marketing, Purchasing and Content departments to provide clients with.
· Tailored offers and campaigns along with updated product news.
· Entertain clients and sponsor client events.
· Represent the company at tradeshows and conferences.
· Similar b2b sales experience within the travel industry is essential.
· Fluent in both English and German.
· Personable and commercial ‘people’ person.
· Proven track record in managing a portfolio of clients.
· Understanding of XML connectivity and IT platforms.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Career development and progression
- Pension contribution
- Season ticket loan for London
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel perks
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.