Private Clients Manager - Ultra Luxury Travel
Private Clients Manager
£35,000 + Commission + Benefits OTE £45,000 - £50,000
My client is a high end luxury tour operator who operates an exclusive travel concierge service offering ultra-luxury travel to their clients who are Ultra High Net Worth travellers.
Each Private Client Manager is allocated for their own exclusive client base that is often situated worldwide.
The Private Client Manager is responsible for maintain and developing a close relationship with the client, understanding their needs and fulfilling all of their VIP travel requirements.
The relationships are developed by hosting events or organising private dinners/social events which will lead to more introductions to fellow affluent clients.
Private Client Manager Responsibilities:
- Differentiating and reinforcing the attraction of the Concierge service on a consistent basis through a comprehensive understanding of the business, the client’s requirements and proactively communicating ideas and trends
- Identify innovative ways of improving the client experience and enjoyment for clients membership
- Organise and host private dinners for prospective and current clients
- Visiting clients at locations to suit the client, being prepared with travel ideas that will inspire and delight the client
- To be responsible for the customer journey of every client throughout the whole sales process providing a consistent and excellent level of service
- Ensure that any serious complaints are fully investigated in order that accurate responses are sent to the clients and a high level of customer care is achieved
- Help and prepare for and then attend client events and provide feedback and information on their requirements and future travel plans
Private Client Manager Experience Required:
- Previous ultra-luxury travel experience dealing with Ultra High Net Worth
- Ability to network and develop relationships
- Exceptional world geographical destination knowledge of regions and properties
- Exceptional sales and customer service skills
Private Clients Manager Salary and Benefits
- Base salary to £35,000 + Commission OTE £45,000-£50,000
- 22 days annual leave
- Travel Concessions
- International Travel
To apply for this Private Clients Manager role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tony on 0207 812 3820 for additional information.
Apply for Private Clients Manager - Ultra Luxury Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly