We have a fantastic opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic individual to join the Trafalgar on road Operations Team in London.
Working closely with the Trafalgar Brand Team, supporting our team of 300 Travel Directors, you’ll be responsible for providing efficient and professional support.
It is vital that you are able to work well under pressure, can multi task and be pro-active with a calm and friendly approach.
Very strong IT skills – MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access - are vital as is an ability to work in a tight team and with a smart and professional appearance.
A brief outline of responsibilities are as follows; however the position is never dull and the successful candidate should be flexible and able to jump in and support the whole Team as and when needed with anything that could arise:
- Implementing Team Annual Smart Objectives:
- Sending out Happy Birthday Messages + Cards to Trafalgar Travel Directors
- Sending out Thank You Cards post-season to Trafalgar Travel Directors
- Processing guest CTQ’s and Account Files
- Assisting with updating Technical Itineraries and ensuring they are available to Travel Directors and Reservations
- Assisting with ensuring information on Guest Docs, Web and Technical Itineraries all correspond to each other.
- Assisting with co-ordinating TD reviews
- Co-ordinating end of season meetings with Travel Directors
- Preparing TD meeting conference packs
- Daily point of contact to all TD calls and e-mails – supporting the Brand Managers in being able to prioritize all trouble shooting.
How to apply:
Please email your CV and covering letter to Joy Burridge – by clicking "Apply Now"
Apply for Brand Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly