Luxury Ski - Travel Consultant (Part Time)
Travel Consultant – Luxury Ski. Are you a travel consultant who is passionate about selling luxury skiing holidays and looking for a part time role? Do you have experience of selling luxury ski chalets, chalet hotels and ski hotels in popular European resorts? This specialist travel consultant position with a multi-award winning boutique tour operator, will focus on selling a wide range of products to major luxury Ski destinations and provide helpful advice to customers looking to book their winter ski holiday.
You will be joining an exceptional team of travel consultants at our client’s boutique offices and will become one of their Ski ambassadors, offering expert advice on their luxury hand-picked ski chalets, chalet hotels and ski hotels, at the same time, delivering concierge service.
As a Ski Specialist Travel Consultant, You Will Need To Have:
- Travel Consultant with genuine interest in selling ski holidays
- Understanding and knowledge of popular Luxury Ski holidays and resorts in Europe
- A true service focused guru with a proven track record of being an effective sales person and achieving KPI's
- Previous Ski sales experience is retail travel or tour operator
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and able to work well within a happy team
Our multi-award winning client is offering the lucky candidate a permanent, part time, Monday to Wednesday, 9am-5.30pm role, with an excellent basic salary of £25,000 - £27,000 pro rata, dependent on experience, plus individual KPI lead bonus scheme, FREE FAM Trips and great holiday discounts!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.