Operations Manager – Adventure Travel - Up to £36k – central London
An Operations Manager is required by leading Adventure Travel company who operate market leading adventure travel itineraries to exotic worldwide travel destinations. As Operations Manager you will be part of the senior management team where you will be managing the day to day performance of the operations and flights team, as well as helping guide the development of the travel product.
As Operations Manager you will:
- Provide leadership, management and motivation the operations and product team
- Support planning delivery and problem solving for all operations
- Be responsible for health and safety management, alongside other senior managers
- Deliver high quality customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Review and develop processes to increase efficiency
- Contract and purchase travel products through robust tendering processes
The successful Operations Manager will have strong experience of working in group tour operations, preferably in the Adventure travel sector, with a proven track record of leading a team and managing projects and delivering excellent performance. The Operations Manager will be detail orientated, with excellent attention-to-detail, have an understanding of risk management and implementation and be commercially aware. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your travel career with a market leading company.