Duty Officer – Uxbridge – Up to £22k
A duty officer is required by one of the UK’s leading Online Travel Agents to be able to handle ‘in-resort’ customer service enquires whilst their travel clients are on holiday. As Duty Officer you will be the main point of contact and be responsible for delivering an outstanding customer service and helping solve in-resort issues.
As Duty Officer you will:
- Answering customer enquiries and providing customer advise while in resort
- Resolving customer in-resort complaints
- Liaising with suppliers regarding queries/complaints/issues
- Reporting escalations to internal teams
- Logging and tracking of in resort enquiries
As the Duty Officer you will have the ability to deliver an outstanding customer service, with outstanding people and communications skills. As Duty Officer you will be able to remain calm under pressure and provide reassurance, empathy and compassion to travelling clients whilst displaying professionalism at all time. As Duty Officer you will have the ability to deal with complaints and customer queries, as well as suppliers and successfully resolving issues.
Apply for Duty Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly