Customer Relations Executive
Customer Relations Executive – Online Travel Agent – Uxbridge – Up to £23k
A Customer Relations Executive is needed by one of the UK’s most successful online travel agents. As Customer Relations Executive, you will be joining a well-established and award-winning team, where you will be responsible for handling and investigating customer feedback once they have returned from their overseas travel experience. As Customer Relations Executive, you will successfully resolve situations, looking for a win-win situation for both client and the travel company.
As Customer Relations Executive, you will:
- Investigate post arrival feedback
- Respond to client post arrival complaints by letter/e-mail or by telephone fairly and in accordance to ABTA/TTA guidelines including comeback responses
- Report on number of compaints and complaint drivers/trends.
- Liaise with suppliers regarding complaint issues
- Handle client escalations face to face/telephone.
- Problem solve, striving to resolve issues at first point of contact, providing updates, and escalating issues where appropriate
- Facilitate the customer relations process including internal liaison with various departments, external suppliers, agreeing actions and ensuring all responses are sent by the agreed dates.
- Using the internal systems (RESPOND AND TOPTOG) to log and track complaints and correspondence
- Maintaining a full understanding of company processes, policies, product terms and conditions and contractual obligations
- Attempt to recover payments from suppliers and identifying and escalate problem areas to Manager for further action/consideration.
The successful Customer Relations Executive will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong telephone manner and people skills. As Customer Relations Executive, you will have experience in letter writing outside of the travel industry, or have strong experience in customer service with a background in travel (work experience or education). As Customer Relations Executive, you will be a problem solver, have strong attention to detail, and can use your own initiative and be customer service orientated.
Apply for Customer Relations Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly