HOTEL SUPPLIER CONNECTIVITY AND SUPPORT
Join this leading tour operator working as part of the Connectivity team responsible for ensuring the systems connections between them and their hotel partners. Paying £23K, based in the City of London.
Hotel Supplier Connectivity and Support - Responsibilities:
- Oversee and ensure successful integration and ongoing management of new and current hotel supplier
- Work closely with suppliers incl Hotel Chains, direct hotels and Third parties
- Act as primary contact from supplier contract creation to final accreditation.
- Ensure all internal and external e-mails are acknowledged, investigated, prioritized, escalated if necessary and resolved.
- Check and validate end to end delivery of supported dynamic contracts
- Loading of hotel rate and room plans/collation of data for inventory/content loading
Hotel Supplier Connectivity and Support - Skills Required:
- Knowledge of dynamic hotel contract and how a contract is created
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google applications
- A passion for data and analysis and troubleshooting
- Travel background, ideally with good understanding of hotel connectivity protocols and frontend UI would be an advantage.
- Paying £23K
- Based in the City of London
- Working Mon - Fri
To apply for this Hotel Supplier Connectivity and Support please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG50251
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk