Travel Consultant - Monday to Friday
Our client is a successful travel company that offer various holiday types across the globe to leisure and corporate clients. Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking an experienced Travel Consultant to work in the comfort of your own home. Save money on commuting and apply today! Sociable working hours, leads provided and generous commission provided.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Creating bespoke worldwide itineraries to travellers.
- Handling incoming enquiries professionally.
- Networking and increasing business profile.
- Attend appropriate networking and social events.
- Promote the business and improve relations with suppliers, customers and or other relevant third parties.
- Attend meetings with key suppliers to gather insight, attend respective training and to continue to build effective relationships.
- Prospect, generate new leisure and corporate business opportunities.
- Account management.
- Experience working for a UK based tour operator or travel agency is essential
- Good worldwide travel knowledge
- Excellent business development skills
- Healthy salary and commission
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
- Leads provided
- Varied job role
- Dynamic and forward thinking travel company
Please note only suitable candidates with travel experience will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW.