Luxury Product Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Luxury Product Manager. This Luxury Product Manager role is about passion, drive and having the fire to want to progress and develop your career with an outstanding luxury specialist that focuses on life enriching, experiential, inspiring, authentic and engaging form of luxury travel.
This opportunity will see you join a highly successful company that is taking their business to new heights. The Luxury Product Manager role will build exclusive and innovative, pre-defined worldwide luxury travel programmes and unique packaged trips, which are stimulating and offer our client’s HNW travellers true to life experiences.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Build exclusive pre-defined worldwide luxury travel programmes and unique packaged trips
- Visionary who will create, implement and manage an effective product strategy that will deliver revenue growth
- Research and develop innovative new products and suppliers, meeting standards and reaching commercial targets
- Manage and monitor commercial performance of the luxury programmes ensuring pricing is competitive and meets business requirements
- Keep abreast of competitor strategies, updating the team to identify learning opportunities
- Train Concierge/Bespoke Consultants and, in conjunction with Management, plan educational visits to ensure product knowledge is up to date
- Networking and relationship building, attending events and brand representation
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Essential: Must have fulfilled a Product Manager role specialising in pre-defined luxury travel programmes and unique packaged trips
- Visionary with strong strategic thinking, target orientation, problem solving and analytical skills
- High profile networking ability and confidence with senior decision makers
- Excellent leadership and organization skills with proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and to adjust to frequent changes in project priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with suppliers, alliances and partners
- Excellent worldwide geographical and product knowledge is a must
£40,000 per annum, plus bonus and benefits, with the fantastic opportunity to carve a career with this exclusive, luxury focused company.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Luxury Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly