Move from Retail Travel to Luxury - Travel Consultant (Mon-Fri)
Travel Consultant - Move from Retail Travel to Luxury. This is a perfect position for a travel consultant looking to move into a Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm luxury travel role. Award winning and exclusive, this luxury specialist company has received numerous accolades so if you're the kind of travel consultant who thinks you’re special and relishes the thought of putting high-end tailor-made holidays together then this job is made for you! This exciting and specialist travel position will be trained to deal with high-end clientele, offering them an exceptional level of service by asking the right questions so that you can gain an understanding of what's important to the client and offer them a tailored solution to their luxury holiday needs. This company specializes in some of the most amazing and exclusive world locations, creating individually crafted luxury bespoke holidays.
The Luxury Role:
- You will be trained to serve our client’s discerning clientele, where the average booking cost is valued at £30,000-£40,000, offering expert advice on their beach escapes, idyllic retreats, city breaks, family holidays, honeymoons, including cultural and luxurious adventure tours
- You will trained to create bespoke holidays by helping clients with their travel plans, putting together travel arrangements with products such as flights, luxury accommodation, holiday requests, tours, excursions and any special requests
- The role will deal with clients mainly by telephone and some email enquiries conveying information, both written and verbal, that is clear, precise, and always understood by the clients
- Our client will not only pay their travel experts an excellent salary package, but they will also invest their time, money and energy in continuous training programmes, developing their bespoke experts in the luxury products they sell
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel Consultant seeking a career within luxury travel rather than just another travel job
- Carry 2 years’ travel consultant experience within a Retail Travel Shop or a Tour Operator
- Have a real passion for travel, be pro-active, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to convert enquiries into bookings using your personality, first hand travel knowledge and experience
- Ability to streamline and simplify complicated information and timely in responding to client requests for help and information
- Able to prioritize tasks and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages
- Sharpe eye for the smallest detail, possess excellent organisation and time management skills
- Luxury product and GDS training will be provided to the successful travel candidate
Our client offers a pleasant working environment along with an excellent remuneration package, where the starting basic salary is £26,000 - £27,000 per annum, plus benefits, including 20 days’ annual leave + bank holidays, with the opportunity for overseas on Fam Trips.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.