Business Travel Consultant - Hotels
We have a fabulous opportunity for those with experience of Hotel booking or operational/sales experience gained in a Hotel or Events venue, as we recruit for two, nine month fixed term contract roles with a leading Business Travel Agency based in Bradford. Joining our client as a Business Travel Consultant in their Hotels team, the successful candidates will be responsible for providing an efficient hotel booking service whilst assisting clients with their online booking tool when required. Our client can offer a highly competitive of up to £18k pro rata, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Consultant - Hotels:
- Booking all hotel requirements for a wide variety of business travellers
- Assisting clients with the online booking tool when required
- Sourcing and offering the best deals possible
- Handling amendments and cancellations
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Previous business travel or hotel reservations experience
- Proven customer service skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Positive attitude, keen to work using own initiative
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Consultant - Hotels role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Business Travel Consultant - Hotels
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly