Product Executive - Tour Operator
Product Executive - near Guildford £Excellent
Wonderful opportunity to join a reputable and long established tour operator in a classic Product role - our client will consider recent graduates with the right attributes or experienced Product Executives looking for a new challenge. Our client is a large pan-European travel group headquartered in Switzerland. They own a family of reputable brands and are looking for someone to work with the Senior Product Manager in the day to day operation of the product department
Product Executive - Features:
To assist the Senior Product Manager / Product Manager in the day-to-day operation of the product department to ensure it remains a smooth process and helps maintain profitable growth. You will also be working alongside numerous teams in the business to ensure all online and offline content is accurate to provide the best customer journey possible.
Other areas of responsibility include:
- Continual maintenance and improvement of the websites
- Assisting in creating accurate, well written and interesting copy for brochures and website
- Close liaison with our overseas team including reservations, operations and contractors with any support they require
- Prioritise and respond to any incoming queries from reservations or suppliers in relation to properties, contracts and payments
- Assist Guest Services (pre/post/in resort) to promote our 'Guest First' experience
Product Executive Skills Required:
- Excellent written English, communication & copy-writing/excel skills
- Language skills - French, German or Italian an asset
- Good geographical knowledge of Europe
- Passionate about travel and delivering high levels of customer experience
- Previous experience of a Product role is ideal but applications from recent graduates with an interest in ski would be considered
Product Executive Additional Info:
Excellent salary plus regular fam trips to resorts.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk