Second Lanugage Business Travel Consultant
Are you ready for a new challenge and to join the lilting Irish accents in Dublin? Are you dreaming of an adventure, new friends and ready to spread your wings? We're looking for Corporate travel consultants with solid geography knowledge, experience in booking flights on GDS' ( will consider cover systems such as Easymars or Pegasus ) Galileo, Amadeus, Sabre etc and a positive and progressive attitude! Crucially - we are looking for consultants with a fluent or highly proficient second language of French, German, Dutch or Swedish. Our client is taking on a huge contract and so need some strong team members to fulfil the client's needs. They are looking for Corporate Travel Consultants with the drive to progress within their vibrant and lively company in their office based Dublin. Working on multiple accounts, you'll be used to building worldwide itineraries and providing top notch service to their clients. It's a fast paced environment so a knack for managing priorities is needed, but in return, you will be getting an excellent salary circa 27,000 Euro - 31,000 depending on language and experience PLUS bonuses AND assistance on relocating too from the employer!
- Taking enquiries over the phone and via email from business travellers.
- Managing multiple accounts and understanding individual contracts and branch guides.
- Working to Service Level Agreements for each corporate clients.
- Booking a variety of travel requirements from UK hotels & trains, right through to worldwide flights & organising visas via GDS.
- Working quickly and efficiently as an individual as well as in the team on own initiative.
Experience in Native GDS experience (either Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre or Worldspan) is ideal but knowledge in leisure or airline background is also considered.
- The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary (Circa 27,000 - 31,000 euro's negotiable/dependent on experience/language) along with company benefits and career progression to management roles or other sectors in the company.
- Great hours; Monday - Friday business hours or Night shifts (higher salary!)
- Established and growing international business travel company plus bonuses!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, for a second language - business travel consultant in Dublin - please call Mary 01619236120 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively click 'Apply Now' below and follow our easy to view instructions below.