Business Travel Consultant
We’re looking for Business Travel professionals in the Newcastle area who are fully proficient with Amadeus or Galileo for a fantastic Business Travel Consultant role. Joining an expanding team and working on both corporate travel and marine accounts, this is a great opportunity to develop your Business Travel career within a well established independent TMC!
An experienced Business Travel Consultant, you’ll have a customer focused approach and will be confident booking flights, accommodation and other ancillary products using one of the major GDS systems. Keen attention to detail and flexibility are also key to this rewarding role and in return you’ll benefit from a Monday to Friday working week, a competitive basic salary of up to £23k plus bonus, company and industry benefits and scope for long-term career progression. To find out more about this Business Travel Consultant opportunity, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Dealing with varied corporate and marine travel enquiries
- Booking a range of products and destinations
- Confidently utilising a GDS on a daily basis
- Offering high levels of customer service and accuracy
- Handling any amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
Skills required for the role:
- Previous business travel reservations experience
- Fully proficient with either Amadeus or Galileo
- Customer-focused approach
- Flexible, reliable and professional
- Keen attention to detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Business Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly