International Ski Consultant
An opportunity for a confident and motivated individual to join our busy tailor made ski holiday sales team. You will be the first point of contact for client enquiries as part of our very personal service, establishing client requirements, advising them on suitable ski destinations and then liasing with accommodation and travel suppliers to build the ideal quote. You will need strong sales, organisation and communication skills and a pro-active, target driven approach to convert enquiries into bookings.
As we are a small and busy company, beyond the main sales role, you will need a willing and adaptable team approach, and will contribute to many other aspects of the business including supplier contracting and website and social media content creation and management. Our office is an all hands on deck workplace during the busy winter months.
Main Responsibilities and duties
- Convert enquiries into sales by tailoring a package to suit the clients requirements
- Receiving enquiries by phone, email and our online form and following up on other lead sources
- Considering clients’ requirements and advising on suitable destinations
- Checking availability with hotels and airlines
- Calculating tailor made quotes
- Confidently presenting quotes to clients by email and telephone
- Utilising your sales skills to convert enquiries into confirmed bookings
- Holding and booking flights on Galileo and airline websites
- Booking accommodation
- Developing good client relations and building a strong repeat client base
- Contributing as required to other aspects of running a small business
- Bring a positive and energetic approach to the office and strive to improve the team and company performance, always working towards the general good!
- A passion for the mountains, along with proven sales experience, preferably in a travel specific role.
- Highly motivated team player with the confidence and ability to meet sales targets while maintaining high levels of client service
- Excellent organisation and time management required in order to manage the busy winter period and maximize
- Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with high attention to detail in a busy, time pressured environment
- Strong computing skills (we have nice shiny Apple computers!)
- First rate written and oral communication in English and a confident telephone manner
- Excellent numeracy skills for calculating quotes
- Proven ability to remain focused, positive and on task
Apply for International Ski Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly