Senior IT Support Analyst
£35,000 + Benefits
My client is a leading travel company based in Central London.
They are now recruiting for a Senior IT Support Analyst to maintain the secure and effective operation of all computer systems, related applications, hardware and software.
Candidates must have extensive technical hands on experience in 2nd/3rd line support
Senior IT Support Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- To be part of a proactive team of support staff responsible for delivering a high quality, customer-focused professional service.
- Responsible for the day to day coaching, support and mentoring of the IT support analysts.
- Design and implement preventative maintenance procedures for servers and storage.
- Testing and modifying systems to ensure that they operate reliably.
- Scheduling and performing system upgrades.
- Assisting with the design, planning and testing of the disaster recovery plan.
- Assisting with crisis situations, involving out of hours support as and when necessary.
- Managing the helpdesk ticketing system.
- Documenting IT procedures ensuring they are kept up to date.
- Responsible for preparing reports on the performance of the service desk, servers and storage.
- Managing incoming requests from end users and escalated from the IT team, both via telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner.
- Extensive technical hands on experience in 2nd/3rd line support
- Recent experience of providing server support including VMware and Hyper v.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products including Windows 7, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent working knowledge of Server Operating Systems including some or all of the following: Windows server 2008, 2012 and 2016 Administration, Exchange 2010, 2013 and 2016 Active Directory, user account setup and administration, DHCP, WINS, IIS
- Base salary to £35,000
- Travel discounts
- 22 days annual leave
To apply for this Senior IT Support Analyst role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Tony on 0207 812 3820 for additional information.