Head of Franchise Sales
Head of Franchise Sales - based in North West of England A newly created and excellent opportunity for an experienced B2B sales professional to take up this senior management role within the travel industry. With responsibility for driving a team, you will be tasked with attracting more franchisees in to the business both in the UK and in key international markets.
Head of Franchise Sales Responsibilities
Reporting to the board, you will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to a small team in order to significantly improve the number of franchisees in the business. You will develop and coach the team in proven sales techniques, focusing on relevant sourcing channels, driving enquiries and contacts. You will continually develop and refine the CRM system to drive results and quality, work with the international marketing and pr team to drive inbound leads as well as providing ideas on how to innovate the sales/recruitment strategies.
Head of Franchise Sales Skills Required
- Proven track record in Sales, Recruitment or Franchisee development
- Experience using online channels to drive enquiries and conversion
- Commercially astute, strategically capable but willing to roll your sleeves up and lead by example
- Track record of building and leading high performing teams
- Highly driven, assertive, determined and passionate who can take objective criticism
- Experience of franchising and/or the travel industry highly desirable
- Flexible in terms of working hours/time zones
- Degree educated
Head of Franchise Sales Package
A competitive basic salary (depending on experience, to be discussed on application), bonus, 25 days holiday, pension, death in service benefit, private health and more.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/