Adventure Travel Sales Consultant
Adventure Travel Sales Consultant - Newcastle - £17-18k
An Adventure Travel Sales Consultant are required by a leading Adventure Travel company who operate over 250 amazing adventure travel tours throughout the globe. They are looking for an amazing Adventure Travel Sales Consultant to join a vibrant and outgoing office. As an Adventure Travel Sales Consultant you will be helping guide clients through the travel sales process to choose the most appropriate travel product for them As an Adventure Travel Consultant you will ideally have a proven track record in sales along with a passion for the outdoors! This is an ideal first or second job in travel!
The key responsibilities for the Adventure Travel Sales Consultant are:
- Sell and recommended various travel products
- Maximise the sales opportunities from all telephone, email and live chat enquiries
- Exceed sales targets and drive positive performance
- Ensure that all leads are followed up and achieve the highest possible conversion rates
- Deliver unparalleled service, expert advice and a ‘best in class’ customer experience
- Assist with product and price loading
- Shift work is required (Some weekends)
The key skills required for Adventure Travel Sales Consultant are:
- Minimum 2 years’ prior experience in a sales role or 1 year’s travel sales experience
- Ability to exceed and meet targets
- Clear and highly professional telephone manner
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent IT and office skills
- Must have a passion for activity-based holidays!
To apply for the Adventure Travel Sales Consultant position please click on the link below and apply through Travel Futures.