Events Business Development Executive
Our client is a dynamic and forward-thinking social entertainment company with offices in the UK & USA. Due to success and expansion, now seeking ambitious and driven Events Business Development Executive to join their busy and vibrant events team within their state of the art offices in the heart of London.
If you are looking grow your career in an awesome working environment and be rewarded for your hard work then is the role for you.
Our client prides themselves on their repeat business and reputation, you can be a part of this incredible journey…
This exciting events business development opportunity entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Generate new business leads and revenue opportunities
- Working with the in-house marketing department to help devise creative campaigns and with the sales team to ensure leads are converted
- Reengage with existing corporate clients to drive new business
- Research, prospect, and qualify leads before passing them onto the sales team to further develop and close
- Maintain a strong relationship with internal Event Sales Managers
- Researching and contacting organisations to identify new leads
- Competitor analysis
- Building rapport and creating sustainable professional relationships
- Cold calling potential customers
- Introducing the business to both direct client organizations and agencies by telephone and face to face
- Arranging and conducting field trips to meet new clients, and familarisation trips to expose the venue to event bookers
- Maintaining an up-to-date database of all client
Core Non-Negotiable Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record in sales and creating new business
- Proven track record in increasing revenue through the generation of new leads
- Experience building authentic, productive relationships with senior level decision makers
- Well-developed in outbound cold calling skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to handle pressure, achieve results, and meet deadlines
- A background in hospitality or running operational events – ideal but not essential
- Lucrative salary
- Healthy commission OTE £50K ++
- Sociable working hours
- Breakfast & lunch
- Event perks for friends and family
- Career progression
- On-going training – personal development
- Spa Vouchers
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic events company, in state of the art offices within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your career a boost and apply today! Please note only candidates with sales experience with high attention to detail will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Events Business Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly