Business Development & Account Manager
Our client is a successful, global and dynamic travel firm who bring incoming tourists across the globe to Europe and provide accommodation and related online products.
Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking an experienced Business Development & Account Manager the Northern and Central Europe areas. This exciting opportunity ideal for a business development or account manager seeking something a little different which career progression and benefits are on offer.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Managing existing client accounts as well as developing new business by achieving budgeted sales within the designated territory to meet company targets.
- Manage a broad range of key client accounts and to maximise revenue and profitability. The main focus will be Germany, Austria and Switzerland but there could be other additional countries.
- Evaluate both existing clients and potential new business to identify growth opportunities to drive revenue and profit streams.
- Attend and represent at Trade Shows.
- Travel industry experience is essential
- Ability to analyse sales figures and take commercially sound decisions
- Strong understanding of the travel industry in Northern and Central Europe
- Demonstrated ability to identify key customer needs
- Solid networking and relationship building skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and ideally a 2nd European language
- Good level of excel skills
- Experience of working with large clients
- Experience of Salesforce and XML – ideal but not essential.
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Varied job role – office or homeworking
- The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic travel company in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today. Please email a cover letter highlighting why you feel you are suitable for this post with all applications.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.