Tour Operations Project Manager
£35,000 + Bonus
My client is a leading luxury tour operator based in Central London.
They have recently created the role of Project Manager to be responsible for the effective development and management of the company’s technology platforms – Traveltek ISELL and Galileo via both B2B and B2C distributions.
Further projects are in the pipeline which will ensure this role is exciting, dynamic and rewarding for the right candidate.
Tour Operations Project Manager Key accountabilities & responsibilities:
Optimising, improving and developing our technology platforms thus ensuring that the processes will enhance and contribute to the project performance.
Planning and executing multiple projects throughout the business departments including Operations/Finance/Marketing/Sales/Product and Commercial/IT and Aviation.
Performing in conjunction with the businesses system infrastructure Leadership Team.
Reporting and follow up on projects ensuring an overview of cost, timeline, quality and risks of entire project portfolio.
Communicating and co-ordinating system developments in a timely manner.
Monitoring the businesses third party XLM links and developing additional connectivity.
Tour Operations Project Manager Essential Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ Tour Operator experience - preferably in a Project Management capacity.
- Extensive experience of operating within the processes and methods that support project delivery.
- Ability to influence diverse stakeholders to ensure that project milestones are achieved.
- Extensive experience of developing and maintaining complex project plans .
- Experience analysing risk management.
- Control Project budget.
- Full system development training for internal stakeholders.
- Presentation delivery experience is essential.
- Knowledge of the Traveltek ISELL/IBOSS platform and Travelport GDS a distinct advantage.
Tour Operations Project Manager Salary and Benefits
- Base salary to £35,000
- Bonus based on performance
- 22 days holidays
- Discounted holidays
To apply for this Tour Operations Project Manager, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 812 3820 for more information.