Travel Sales Manager
Are you an experienced, field-based Travel Sales Manager? Or perhaps you’re a Business Development or Account Manager within the travel sector? Do you have a network of established relationships within the Travel Trade, particularly across the South West of England? If so, we’re recruiting for a brand new Travel Sales Manager role with a leading leisure travel organisation.
Covering the South West corner of the UK, the role involves developing new leads and selling our client’s products and services to Travel Agencies and other travel companies across the region. You’ll be responsible for managing all sales and marketing activity for the region, bringing on new business and maximising sales opportunities with existing customers. Strong sales and relationship building skills are essential for this role as well as commercial awareness of the travel sector and the successful candidates will also have recent experience within a similar position. In return, our client is offering a package of up to £30k including bonuses, plus a company car and other benefits.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Travel Sales Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Travel Sales Manager:
- Handling a portfolio of new and existing customers across the South West
- Selling our client’s products and services
- Managing all sales and marketing activity for the region
- Generating and developing new business
- Managing existing accounts, maximising any sales opportunities and ensuring high levels of service are received
- Developing strong, long-lasting relationships across the Travel Trade
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within a similar position – either sales, account management or business development – however field sales experience is essential.
- Commercial awareness of the Travel sector and, ideally, a network of previously established relationships across the region
- Strong sales and relationship-building skills
- Self motivated and highly organised
- Time management and problem solving skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this new Travel Sales Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Travel Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly