Travel Reservations Consultant / Agent - Birmingham
Our client is a specialist travel tour operator based in central Birmingham whose holidays focus on niche European destinations. Due to growth in business, they are seeking to employ experienced travel reservations consultants / agents with strong Europe knowledge.
Travel Reservations Consultant / Agent duties include:
- Booking holidays to Europe destinations
- Answering queries and providing advice on various travel products and services.
- Offering additional products and services to the customer
- Up-selling and adding on of ancillary products including car hire, insurance, airport parking, etc…
- Processing all reservations efficiently
- Ensure all bookings are dealt with accurately
- Administration duties required to complete bookings
Travel Reservations Consultant / Agent Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous travel agent / consultant experience booking to European destinations
- Strong geographical knowledge
- Exceptional Customer Service skills, looking to always exceed expectations
- Ability to manage own workload
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment
- Ability to work well in a team
Travel Reservations Consultant / Agent Consultant Salary
- Salary from £16000 + commission
For a fully confidential discussion on this position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Travel Executive & Retail Travel Agent.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.