A SEO Marketing Executive is needed for a forward- thinking Niche Travel Specialist company in Chester. A successful candidate will be offered a great basic salary up to £23,000 + great company benefits and opportunity to work with a very well established and reputable travel brand.
This will be an excellent opportunity for someone who is confident creating marketing content as well as knows the technical part of SEO role and who wants to continue building career with a large and vibrant travel brand.
SEO Specialist will be responsible for:
- Looking after a number of company sister sites and managing online activity through company growth and change
- Analyse online traffic, systematically work towards improving product/conversion rate and assist in developing successful online marketing strategy to increase company sales
To apply for this exciting Search Engine Optimisation Specialist role, you must:
- Have worked in a similar position either within Online/Digital Travel marketing role and have strong knowledge of best SEO practices
- Experience using SEO tools, such as Screaming Frog, AHREFS, and SEMRush and alike
- Experience reporting using Google Analytics, analysing competitor movements
If this position is at all of interest to you, please send your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below!
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk