VIP Travel Planner
We’re looking for a highly organised, enthusiastic and engaging VIP Travel Planner to join our clients multi-award-winning marketing team and help nurture and drive sales from existing VIP clients.
This successful and forward thinking travel company offers bespoke travel across the globe for travellers and offer a generous salary, career progression and sociable working hours.
This role is ideal for a luxury travel consultant who has dealt with VIP travel, with VIP client facing experience along with business development.
The VIP Travel Planner is responsible for managing and nurturing some of our clients top UHNW clients at all stages of their lifetime.
Each day will not be the same, your career begins here….
- Managing top UHNW loyal clients who we categorise as BT VIPs.
- Having frequent calls and meetings with VIPs to understand their ongoing travel plans and working with the relevant destination travel experts when the time comes to create a trip.
- Checking in with clients pre, during and post trip.
- Creating bespoke around the world travel itineraries.
- Developing the VIP client profiles.
- Assisting the team with arranging the annual events.
- Managing the invitations and the client lists.
- Experience within a UK based luxury tour operator similar role that has serviced HNW clients is essential.
- Highly organised, confident in communicating with HNW clients and passionate about delivering highly personalised, best in class customer service.
- Strong knowledge of luxury travel destinations, brands and experiences is preferable.
- Previous experiences in luxury would be beneficial.
Generous benefits include:
- An amazing opportunity to join our clients rapidly growing, multi-award-winning international travel company
- Performance based bonus
- Pension scheme
- Travel opportunities for work to include travelling to the US
- Career progression
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
- Creative and fun office environment
- Regular work drinks and events – from creative afternoons to reward days
*** Please include a travel profile outlining all the destinations visited with all applications ***
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.