Accounts Administrator - Required for this expanding TMC based in a great location in the city. They are looking for an accounts administrator from the travel industry to join their team and will pay between £18-20ph + benefits DOE.
Accounts Administrator Duties
- Learn, apply, advise on and arrange all aspects of book keeping and related services.
- Dealing with refunds and reconciliations
- Operate effectively and efficiently computerised accounting and back office systems, plus all other forms of office supplied technology.
- Reconcile supplier invoices, verifying their accuracy prior to raising a BACS payment
- Prepare, reconcile and action payments to suppliers such as Hotels, Visas, Currency, Ferries, Car hire etc; ensuring that payment is made to these suppliers within the agreed credit terms.
- Chase and action sales invoices for suppliers such as, Hotels, Car, Currency, Visas, Ferries etc;
- Liaise with departments, suppliers and clients by telephone and email.
- Ensure that all end of month close down procedures are actioned and adhered to.
- Ensure that end of financial year procedures are actioned and adhered to.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and telephone skills
Accounts Administrator Skills Required
- Travel industry junior accounts experience
- Strong word and Excel knowledge
- Sabre OR Amadeus knowledge ideal
- Paying up to £20ph DOE
- Temp to perm possibility
- Immediate start
If you are interested in the above role please call Harri on 0207 397 1297 quoting 50337 or send your CV to Harri@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk