Field Sales Manager - Agency
As an Agency Sales Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Developing a business plan and sales strategies for the assigned accounts.
- Negotiate commercial terms with key appointed agents including commission, & staff incentives
- Conduct consumer & trade presentations
- Represent the company at relevant trade shows and conferences as agreed.
- Weekly & monthly reporting of business development activities and expenses
- Co-ordinate the resolution of any operational issues with National & Key accounts
- Manage assigned sales expenditure budget for each account to ensure most cost effective return on investment.
- Ensure that agent database is regularly updated in all internal systems.
Agency Sales Manager Skills & Requirements:
- High level of understanding of ‘luxury travel’ & ‘retail luxury brands’.
- Clear communication skills with internal and external clients
- High level of industry contacts in market sector with experience .
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Well organised with proven commercial acumen.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills & public speaking
- Flexibility to travel on nationwide basis.
- CAR will be provided for BRAND awareness
For a fully confidential Application on this Agency Sales Manager please contact Elena OR Apply ASAP
PLEASE NOTE! Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.