Group Operations Executive
This highly successful rapidly expanding Educational Travel company are looking to recruit an Groups Operations Exceutive. You will identify opportunities for new business within the existing accounts and to identify and pitch new destinations or initiatives to schools. Strong customer service and relationship skills to ensure timely response, effective resolution and to build consensus.
As the Groups Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Be the “CEO” of your accounts and install faith and confidence in our partners for our solutions and product offering. Manage each account like a mini business. Think strategically to grow our partnerships as fruitfully as possible.
- Drive forward the growth of your sales from acquiring new accounts and leads within the Educational sector.
- To ensure the smooth operations of all groups i.e. booking all services, issuing vouchers, invoicing clients.
- To negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best possible rates and liaise with the Product team on rates, new hotels and coach companies.
- Preparing itineraries from start to end
- To take all necessary steps to ensure the success of the tour whilst travelling and if required contact the group leader / tour manager or escort during the running of the tour to ensure that all arrangements are satisfactory
- To maintain good relations with all clients and suppliers.
Groups Operatoins Executive Skill attributes:
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- An additional European language is an advantage
Groups Operations Exeperience Required
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal
- Great time management skills
- Work pro-actively on your own initiative and the ability to establish relationships and influence decision makers at all levels
- Experience in account management or similar related experience.
To apply for this Groups Operations Executive Job, please apply NOW
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.
For all the latest jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk