A Ticketing Executive is required by one of the world's longest established travel companies. As Ticketing Executive you will work in a busy and vibrant ticketing & fares team to complete all air & transportation ticketing requests within the designated time frame.
As Ticketing Executive you will be:
- Working to the deadlines set out by the daily ticketing report
- E-mailing Sales Team Leaders/Sales consultants every morning of pending files that require ticketing
- Monitor queue manager and redirect any failed queues to the relevant ticketing queues.
- Advising sales team of any schedule changes for any failed queues Check no-shows and cancellations
- Supporting the Ticketing Manager with ADM’s, ACM’s and other BSP requirements
- Completing passenger lists and seating requests as per the group’s needs
- General Ticketing administration as required
The key skills required for Ticketing Executive are:
- Experience of Ticketing in a travel industry background
- Preferable to have BA Level 1 & 2 – Fares and Ticketing Courses
- Understanding of the airline industry, airline rules and regulations, airline partners
- Experience in using Sabre is essential including – ticketing, reissuing tickets, IT fares, Q administration
- Be able to work independently & as part of team
To apply for the Ticketing Executive position please click on the link below and apply through Travel Futures