Contracting Manager – Luxury Travel
Contracting Manager – Luxury Travel. If your hotel contracting and negotiation skills are seeking a new challenge within an ever-changing world of travel, then why not evolve with our luxury client. In this role, you will be an instrumental part of the luxury product team and will oversee the procurement of special rates with worldwide luxury hotels for our client’s ultra-luxury packaged trips. This unique and outstanding client is looking for an individual who has the drive and ambition to help them achieve their goal at this exciting time.
The ideal candidate is someone who can add new ideas, experience, energy and enthusiasm into the contracting mix. The successful candidate will need to enjoy and thrive from working in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure and deadlines.
Contracting Manager Role:
- Contracting Manager will develop select destinations and handpicked luxury hotels in line with business needs and vision
- Together with Product team identify all luxury hotels, suppliers and DMCs to be contracted
- Successfully manage all elements of the contracting process from target identification and initial contact right through to pricing, contract agreement and allocation management
- Competition research for similar hotel products
- Work alongside the product director and sales & marketing professionals across the ultra-luxury brand to ensure the successful promotion of their ultra-luxury pre-defined worldwide luxury travel programmes and unique packaged trips
- Research and develop new suppliers to continuously expand luxury hotel portfolio
- Regular overseas travel, meeting with luxury hoteliers and local service providers as well as attending trade fairs such as WTM, ITB etc.
- Regular internal and external presentations
Now Let’s Talk About you:
- Essential: Experience of contracting worldwide luxury hotels, negotiating contract rates with sales directors/senior management professionals
- Numerate, well developed IT skills, and familiar with the contracting process involving pricing, negotiation, terms etc.
- Great written, verbal, and presentation style communication skills that is set to impress
- Flexible in the way you work, ability to respond positively to change and be capable of quickly forming sustainable commercial relationships
- Must be flexible to travel overseas for contracting purposes
Our client is looking for an ambitious Hotel Contractor with the above skill sets with a willingness for professional and personal growth within their luxury travel company. The basic salary is £35,000 - £42,000 per annum BOE, along with KPI bonus and lucrative benefits.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.