Application Support Analyst
Application Support Analyst – Up to £27k – central London
Application Support Analyst is required by a leading travel company, established nearly 20years, to internal subject-matter-expert for the company's application / systems, provide training and advice to new and existing staff. As the Application Support Analyst you will manage day to day operational relationship with third party service providers, and act as the liaison with off-site IT support services.
The Applications Support Analyst will:
- Provide first & second line response to internal and external support requests. Take ownership of all system issues.
- Provide on-site IT support as required, acting under direction from offsite IT support and in response to internal staff demand.
- Work with the commercial organisation to provide support to live and developing client and supplier XML integrations.
- Monitor and optimise the client and supplier integrations.
- Review processes and procedures, recommend and implement process and application improvements, particularly in relation to the central reservations system.
- UAT & QA testing of system changes.
- Document systems and processes to contribute to company knowledge base.
The successful Application Support Analyst will have a knowledge of XML APIs, ideally within the online distribution of travel products, as well as of channel managers and 3rd party connectivity. As an Application Support Analyst, you will be a quick learner of new IT tools and operating systems with excellent customer service skills with an approach that consistently seeks to go above and beyond whilst being well organised with an unflappable approach that can successfully multi-task.
To apply for the Application Support Analyst please click below and apply with Travel Futures