Reservations / Operations Executive
Reservations / Operations Executive – Dublin – Up to €28k plus bonus & benefits
Reservations / Operations Executive is required by a leading global travel company, who operates in over 200 markets worldwide, to work at their friendly regional office in Dublin. As Reservations / Operations Executive you will play a key role in the creation, reservation and operation of group travel for clients to Ireland.
As Reservations / Operations Executive you will be:
- Understand your client base and provide the right products and prices within client deadlines
- Become familiar with each market place: who are the competitors, expectations, how they work, etc
- Deliver on the key performance indicators of the Reservations Team which include, quote turnaround times, conversion levels on enquiries, % return on offer
- Organise and accompany clients, potential clients on FAM Trips, inspection trips if necessary
- Maximise profit margins on all tours and sell additional services whenever possible
- To negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best possible rates, liaising with the product team when necessary
- Achieve customer excellence by taking all necessary steps to ensure the successful operations of the tour
The Reservations / Operations Executive will have a background in the travel or hotel industry and be looking to develop their career with a market leader. As Reservations / Operations Executive you will have excellent communication and people skills with a passion for customer service, whilst also having strong attention to detail, being highly accurate and being able to work under pressure and to deadlines. This Reservations / Operations Executive role is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning travel team!