International Travel Team Leader
We are recruiting for an experienced Team Leader to join our International Travel team. Crucial to the role is knowledge of the travel industry – trends, rates, contacts etc., and a proven track record of success in a sales environment.
The role is will be a mix of account management and new business development, working to monthly targets bringing new merchants to our growing platform. Successful applicants will be self-starting and resilient. The commission structure is uncapped.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of the fastest growing Digital sector in the UK.
• Developing strategic and commercial initiatives that move the business forward
• Source new deals, deal types and revenue streams
• Help streamline business as usual processes
• Managing and measuring productivity across the team
• Actively calling targeted merchants with the ultimate aim of bringing them onto our platform at strong commercials
• Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals and negotiating to ensure a mutually beneficial deal is created for Wowcher, the merchant and Wowcher’s growing customer base
• Continually establishing new client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent customer service and further develop Wowcher’s outstanding reputation
• Producing accurate and timely paperwork in line with customer and company requirements
• Meeting weekly team and personal KPIs and monthly sales targets
We’re looking for:
• Excellent, demonstrable experience (2+ years) of working within a varied sales role
• Strong knowledge of international travel trends is vital, particularly those relevant to Wowcher’s customer demographic
• Brilliant objection handling skills, with the ability to anticipate queries and objections
• Ability to negotiate costs and calculate percentages
• Ability to build great customer relationships across a wide range of stake-holders; including independent merchants, tour operators, agencies and travel related professional bodies
• Resilient, target driven individual not shy of hard work!
In return, we offer a large number of employee benefits including:
• Uncapped Commission Structures.
• Clear Progression Pathways.
• Lively Office Culture
• Monthly Sales Incentives
• Cycle Scheme
• Office Perks Include provided Breakfast, Sport Leagues, Out Of Office Activities & ‘All-Bar-Wowcher’
• 25 Days Holiday
• Competitive Pension Scheme
• Season Ticket Loan
• Twice Annual Company Wide