UK General Manager
UK General Manager - Online Travel Deals - London. A excellent opportunity for an experienced and entrepreneurial travel industry sales professional with knowledge of online distribution to join this ambitious, growing company.
UK General Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for managing and driving the performance of a small team based in the UK and overseas office with the aim of significantly growing the UK market by developing partnerships with different areas of the UK travel industry including tour operators, airlines, hotels and cruise. You will create mid and long-term action plans in order to increase reach, conversion, interaction and revenues. You will seek to increase brand awareness in the UK through effective PR and Communication through relevant media outlets and represent the company at industry events.
UK General Manager Skills Required
- A well-connected sales professional in the UK travel industry with network of C-Level decision makers
- People management experience
- Commercially and finally astute with P&L Management experience
- Excellent negotiator
- Experience and knowledge of eCommerce and online travel distribution
- Highly driven and motivated
- Strategically capable whilst willing and able to play a hands-on role in this growing business
UK General Manager Package
A competitive basic salary of £60-80k (depending on experience) + bonus and benefits
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/