2 days left
- Contract Type
Marketing Executive – Up to £26k – west London
Marketing Executive is required by a well-established travel specialist to drive customer acquisition, retention and conversion across all digital marketing channels for all travel brands and being the gatekeeper for all customer data providing insights, segmentation and profiling.
As Marketing Executive, you will be:
- Responsible for the production and development of all travel brand digital marketing emails to increase engagement and revenue generated by using segmentation techniques to produce timely and relevant communications and ensuring tone of voice are appropriate to each brand in line with business objectives
- Monitoring and reporting on online customer journeys, booking funnel and conversion rates, identifying improvements and necessary developments
- Generating reports, providing insight and identifying improvements to maximise customer engagement, conversions and ROI, feeding recommendations into the website development roadmap
- Help with the growing current Social Media channels - building brand awareness and increasing customer engagement
- Working with the Offline Marketing Executive, assist in the delivery and reporting of all co-op/affiliate marketing campaigns, maximising income, data capture and ROI
The successful Marketing Executive will be someone with a passion for digital marketing and CRM with strong analytical skills to allow for informed data driven decisions. As Marketing Executive, you will be a logical, dynamic and enthusiastic individual who has strong analytical skills and is keen to build on a career in Digital marketing, ideally with 2 years’ experience, looking to take on more responsibility in a busy and dynamic travel marketing environment.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly