This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun, vibrant and innovative adventure travel company based in the heart of London. You'll need experience Office Management experience. Paying up to £30K, based in the City of London.
Office Manager, Responsibilities:
- Manage and operate the office through collaboration with the team and senior leadership team
- Negotiate and manage contracts for utilities, rent and rates and facilities in conjunction with the Managing Director.
- Point person for the landlord, utility companies and facilities
- Budget - assist the Managing Director in forecasting, as well as manage and report on the budget for the office to the MD on a monthly basis formally and in weekly meetings.
- Assist the MD and Senior leadership team with calendar appointments, visitor requirements and general administration and organisation when required.
- Coordinate all office events i.e Team building events, schedules for visitors both internal and external.
Office Manager, Skills Required:
- Strong previous office management experience is essential.
- Event management experience is desirable
- Excellent decision making skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good computer skills (Mac skills preferred)
- Paying £30K
- Based in the City of London
- Excellent benefits
To apply for this Office Manager please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG50374
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk