Shore Excursion Product Manager – German Fluency
The purpose of this role will be to construct quality shore excursion programmes which consistently deliver high levels of passenger satisfaction and to maximise revenue and profit. Shore Excursion revenues are second only to ticket monies in terms of cruise income and hence this position requires a strong commercial awareness and a methodical and organised approach.
The Shore Excursion Product Manager will be required to work within a team environment and have the ability to work on their own initiative. They will need strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to work under pressure and manage their own priorities; which is a key requirement of the role.
• Ideally 3+ years' experience within the cruise industry with experience in a shore excursion management/contracting role.
• Extensive knowledge of worldwide cruise destinations and places of historical / cultural interest ashore.
• Good research skills with a strong commercial awareness.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Time management skills with the ability to manage a heavy workload to tight deadlines.
• Excellent ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels within the organisation and with local suppliers.
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programmes.
• German language (written/spoken) is essential.