Product Contracts Assistant
- Contract Type
A fantastic opportunity to join the UK’s leading specialist tour operator for Latin America.
A key role receiving, analyzing and maintaining costs within Journey Latin America’s reservations system (Travel Studio) with close relationships with ground operators across the region and throughout the business.
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Product Manager for Product related issues & Team Leader for Travel Studio related issues
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Accurate and efficient management of ground service product in reservations system
JOB PURPOSE: To review and provide accurate, coherent, rates and information to the sales and marketing teams in order for them to effectively promote, create, and maximize sales and profitability.
- Maintain reservations system database (Travel Studio) by receiving and reviewing rates and information, before accurately and clearly entering to ensure all sales teams have up-to-date and coherent information to fulfil their role.
- Liaise with Product Managers to ensure suppliers send rates in a coherent way with all relevant information clearly displayed, thus facilitating ease of booking for sales dept.
- Ensure close, constructive liaison with all relevant JLA staff. Attending the rates inbox, calls, efficiently managing requests to make necessary amendments in system or load new product for Sales, Marketing and Product departments.
- Constructive, clear and balanced communication with ground suppliers. Manage JLA’s expectations of ground suppliers regarding timing of contracts, etc.
- Cover for team members as appropriate
- Analyse rates and information from suppliers and alert Product Managers to any changes to ensure we get the best rates and most up-to-date information thus allowing the sales teams to be competitive in the market place and increase sales.
- Keep all JLA staff informed on ground services, including rates and operational issues to ensure they have the most relevant information in order to make effective sales and grow the business.
- Regularly interrogate the website for your product area to ensure it is up-to-date with correct pricing and information in order to avoid confusion with sales team and clients.
- Work with the team on development of journey Latin America’s website
- Produce costings sheets in collaboration with Product Mangers in order to publish up-to date pricing in brochures.
- Participate as a member of the Product Department team to assist in the overall development of the department and broader business
- Strive to continually improve processes and systems to support other teams and enable efficiencies
- Build an excellent understanding the reservations system, making decisions that take into account wider implications beyond the immediate task.
Attention to detail, excellent communication skills, quick learner, numerate, logical lateral thinker, team player. Good time management and ability to manage priorities to meet set deadlines.
Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel. Experience with Reservations Systems preferred.
Educated to degree level, travel experience in Latin America and understanding of tour design an advantage (not essential).
Immediate start. Excellent remuneration package
Contract Type: Full time permanent
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter stating your current salary for the attention of: Antonio Vaquero by clicking "Apply Now"
Apply for Product Contracts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly