.NET Developer - Central London
Our Client is a leading Travel Tour Operator based in London, showcasing how technology can help drive forward thier business. Due to extensive Project work, we are currently looking for a mid-level .NET developer to join a dynamic technical team.
You will have solid skills to help develop a range of bespoke enterprise grade desktop applications based principally on the .NET framework. This role with be working as part of a small, innovative, and friendly development team and as such you will have a real impact in their development processes.
You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience and have worked with multi user systems and eCommerce websites.
- At least 2 years .NET development experience (C#)
- Winforms, WPF, XAML and MVVM
- MS SQL 2012+ and MySQL with LINQ, ADO.NET and EF
- Source Control with GIT & Visual Studio Team Services (TFS online)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented (OO) concepts
- Track record in functional and unit testing including TDD
- Troubleshooting and bug resolution
- Demonstrable good coding practice and ability to perform code reviews
- Good communication skills, able to engage with internal support team
- Adaptable and flexible to changing needs of the business
- Experience using 3rd Party Controls
- Automated GUI Testing
- Continuous Integration with VSTS/Jenkins (building / testing)
- Agile development experience
If you are looking to take your career to the next level and join a project focused technical team then do not delay and apply today. Interviews will be booked in asap if relevant. For more information, please contact Vinesh on email@example.com