Africa Marketing Executive
We are seeking ambitious and experienced Africa Travel Marketing Executive to join our clients busy and friendly team due to success and expansion. This successful, dynamic and well established travel company offer inspirational holidays to Africa including the incredible Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Tanzania. This role is ideal for a marketing travel professional seeking career progression, something a little bit different, with a passion for Africa.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Client Communications – creating and distributing company newsletters.
- Design and develop marketing materials for both online and offline distribution.
- Develop and integrate marketing activities.
- Develop and maintain our clients online profile through various social media platforms.
- Communicate with new and existing clients to secure their business including preparing various product proposals.
- Coordinate and manage the company’s participation at various travel fairs and roadshows.
- Develop and implement the firm’s PR program, to include internal and external publications (e.g. newsletters, client alerts, etc.)
- Working alongside the Contracts Manager to support in negotiations for property contracts including yielding to secure special last minute specials.
- Analysing contracts and responding to queries from the sales team.
- Must have product knowledge of Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and/or Rwanda.
- Marketing experience from a tour operator or travel agency is essential.
- Excellent written skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Sociable working hours – Monday to Friday
- Travel perks
- Career progression
- Friendly team
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please include a travel profile outlining all the worldwide places you have been to in all applications.
CLICK APPLY NOW!