5 days left
- Contract Type
Revenue Manager – central London – Up to £35k
Revenue Manager is required by a market leading travel company based in the heart of London. As Revenue Manager you will be working with a company who have an outstanding reputation for excellence and being the best in their field with a vibrant company culture. As Revenue Manager you will be responsible for ensuring yield, pricing strategies and commercial goals are achieved through successful pricing to maximise revenue and margin.
As Revenue Manager you will
- Manage and implement short term pricing strategies to maximise revenue and margin
- Analysis to inform short and long term revenue and inventory positions
- Review and implement management strategies across all inventory sources
- Communicate actions and strategies clearly to the Ticketing Operations Manager and relevant teams for implementation
- Monitor performance against budget and support the Head of Revenue Management in delivering and exceeding targets.
- Assist in driving sales, revenue, yield and margin opportunities
- Secure ongoing supply opportunities.
- Assist in problem solving related to pricing and inventory
- Assisting and advising on system development and testing related to pricing and inventory
The successful Revenue Manager will have:
- Experience in delivering successful revenue management strategies
- In depth understanding of yield / pricing commercials, sales reporting and data analysis
- Extensive revenue management / yield background in travel
- Manage and develop strong supplier relationships
- Ability to work under own initiative and under pressure
- Flexible and resourceful approach to problem solving
- Friendly and professional in communication and negotiation skill
Apply for Revenue Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly