Africa specialist Travel Consultant / Agent - Office or home based
My client is a growing tour operator specialising in holidays to Africa. They are currently seeking a proven travel consultant / agent with experience of selling tailor made African holidays to join their growing team.
The role can be based in London or from home.
Africa specialist Travel Consultant / Agent Role & Responsibilities:
- Tailor-making wide range of holidays all over Africa
- Working as part of the team & achieve / exceed an agreed sales target and profitability
- Build a loyal clientele by managing all the clients’ travel requirements and exceeding client’s expectations in respect of service and attention to detail
- All areas of the reservations from initial enquiry to final documentation & post travel follow up - to include all administration duties.
Africa specialist Travel Consultant / Agent skill attributes:
- Strong knowledge of Africa essential, ideally from first hand experience
- Experience of tailor making holidays
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of literacy
- Confidence when speaking on the phone.
Africa specialist Travel Consultant / Agent remuneration package:
- Salary from £24000
- Commission from £5000 to £10000 per year
For a fully confidential discussion on this Africa specialist Travel Consultant / Agent position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales & Retail Travel Agent.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.