Content and Communications Manager
7 days left
- Contract Type
We’re seeking an experienced and proactive marketing professional and communications specialist for a brand new Content and Communications Manager role in the Business Travel sector. Based in central London and covering our client’s UK and European region at an exciting time of growth, this varied role offers an opportunity to really make your mark, influencing the development of strategy and tactical decisions and taking vital initiatives from concept to realisation.
Utilising a combination of online and offline marketing, the Content and Communications Manager will be responsible for devising communication strategies and planning, co-ordinating and delivering communications while taking ownership for a wide range of programmes and campaigns. The role also involves creating and managing internal and B2E communication while supporting and contributing to other marketing initiatives and activities to help achieve growth in campaign performance and response, market penetration and brand awareness.
The successful candidate will be creative and resourceful with experience in a similar communications role, expertise in both traditional and digital marketing including social media and strong problem solving and analytical skills and in return, our client are offering a competitive salary of up to £41k plus excellent benefits. For more on this Content and Communications Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Content and Communications Manager:
- Handling both online and offline content and communications
- Devising communications strategies
- Planning, coordinating and delivering programmes and campaigns
- Supporting and contributing to marketing activities and initiatives
- Creating and managing internal and B2E communication
- Assisting with the development of strategies and tactical decisions
Skills required for the role:
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar communications role
- Experience with online and offline marketing including social media
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Creative and resourceful with keen attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- High level of IT skills and knowledge of communications mediums and technologies
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
If you’re interested in learning more about this new Content and Communications Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Content and Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly