Our client is now seeking sales driven and passionate Canada Travel Specialists to join our clients friendly and busy team. This award winning, dynamic and forward thinking tour operator offers various holiday types throughout Canada to travellers and due to success and expansion require energetic travels sales advisors. This role is ideal for a sales driven professional from a tour operator or retail travel agency background in which training will be provided on the product and GDS system. If you are passionate about Canada, seeking a rewarding income with lucrative benefits and career progression this is the role for you!
Each day will not be the same:
- Be inspired by the customer’s ideas for what they want from their holiday and to be able to translate this into a recommendation.
- Be passionate on every call about the brand and travel product our client offers.
- Arranging and selling a wide range of inspiring itineraries throughout Canada, whilst offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Converting incoming travel enquiries into a sale and offering excellent customer service, and of course earning lucrative commission.
- Strong selling skills within travel is a must
- High achiever with a passion for travel.
- Strong customer service skills within travel
- Able to communicate confidently and enthusiastically (both verbally and in writing)
- Attention to detail
- Strong numeracy
- Strong IT/Systems skills and experience, GDS booking systems an advantage such as Galileo, Amadeus, Worldspan and Sabre, however training will be provided
- Must have a flair for selling and inspiring a dream in customers.
- Lucrative salary plus uncapped commission OTE £33K +
- Commission offered from the very first booking
- Healthy company pension
- Private health insurance
- Travel perks
- Season ticket loan
- Social events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Offices in an exclusive part of London
- Career progression
- Fun working atmosphere
- Training on systems and the Canada travel product
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, within a friendly team, in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.