2 days left
- Contract Type
This ever growing fast paced travel company are recruiting for an experienced Interim Recruitment Advisor who's used to dealing with high volumes. Based in the City of London, paying up to £40K.
Interim Recruitment Advisor, Responsibilities:
- Handing the end to end recruitment process for various levels of positions
- Liaising with line managers in relation to recruitment needs
- Formatting job descriptions and advertisements for posting on relevant job sites
- Candidate screening for direct candidates and support to managers during the interview process
- Undertaking MI reporting and statistics on recruitment and accurately maintain all recruitment systems
Interim Recruitment Advisor, Skills Required:
- 360 recruitment process experience (job posting through to interview and offer?)
- Experience of using a variety of online recruitment channels to source direct candidates
- Experienced in dealing with high volume of recruitment.
- Strong interview capabilities
- Data management experience with strong Excel skills
- A solid recruitment background in either travel or hospitality.
- Paying up to £40K
- Based in the City of London
- Interim 6 month contract with the potential to leave to permanent.
To apply for this Recruitment Advisor please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG50415
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for RECRUITMENT ADVISOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly