Luxury Travel Consultant
Luxury Travel Consultant - West London - £28,000 plus £Comms and benefits
A Luxury Travel Consultant is wanted by a leading luxury tour operator to respond to luxury travel enquiries within pre-determined timeframes, focusing on the highest levels of customer service. The ideal Luxury Travel Consultant should be able to follow company processes and procedures in order to maximise the sales opportunity and ensure that all booking administration has been fulfilled accurately.
The key responsibilities for Luxury Travel Consultant are:
- Meet & exceed all luxury travel service related SLA’s
- Respond to all enquires within pre-agreed SLA’s
- Follow pre-defined processes along the entire customer journey
- Focus on self-development through educational trips and research, to maximise product knowledge
- Maintain an audit trail of all customer communications
- Ensure that all data exchanges with both clients and suppliers, including storage, are GDPR compliant
The key skills required for Luxury Travel Consultant are:
- Track record in a luxury travel consultant service orientated environment
- Solid travel consultant background with a strong emphasis on luxury customer service
- Experience of selling quality holidays with a tour operator or travel agency
- Strong organisational skills & excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines
- Clear verbal and written communicator with a high standard of English grammar and spelling
- Travel and Tourism qualification would be an advantage
- Be flexible to travel overseas when required
To apply for the Luxury Travel Consultant position please click on the link below or call Travel Futures on 0208 835 7010.
Alternatively apply online via our website www.travelfutures.co.uk where you can register your CV, receive job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.